Benefits of Massage
The first Health Benefit of Massage and the one that most people know even if they have never had a Massage, is :
• Improved Circulation
Just as importantly, many more Health Benefits follow as the result of Massage;
• Gets Nutrients and Oxygen to Cells faster.
• Heart and Pulse rates are reduced.
• Lymph Circulation increases.
• Swelling is reduced.
• Skin conditions are improved.
• Superficial Scar Tissue is reduced.
• Stress and Anxiety are reduced.
• Increase in Delta wave and Alpha wave activity and decrease in Beta wave activity
(Confirmed by EEG)
• Red and White Blood Cells and Platelets increase.
• Skin Gland production is improved.
• Natural Dopamine and Seratonin are increased which helps to reduce Depression and Stress.
• Takes away Soreness and Fatigue from Muscles.
• Promotes Healing of Fractures
• Motor Skills are improved.
• Increase Range of Motion and Flexibility.
• Stimulates Digestion.
• Improves Sleep patterns.
• Improves your Mood.
• Reduces Work related Stress.
• Reduces Post Traumatic Stress.
• Improves Self Esteem.
Massage is Important for your Overall Well Being.
** PLEASE TAKE NOTE **
Angus does not work on other Massage Professionals as Others in the Past have decided to try and get a FREE Education when it has COST him, time and money. Legal Action will proceed if you are found out to be a Massage Professional.