Supported Health Funds
Supported Health Funds
I am a fully Accredited and Qualified Masseur ( Massage Therapist ) with the A.T.M.S ( Australian Traditional Medicine Society ) with years of experience, training and courses in a broad spectrum of styles and techniques to be able to help treat and alleviate pain. I mainly specialise in the rehabilitation of injuries.
I have worked with some of not only Sydney's or Australia's but World renowned specialists in their chosen field. This includes Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Physiotherapists and Orthopeadic Surgeons. I have studied under Kimberli Rideway in the United States who is Internationally renowned as the best Accupressurist in North America. I learn't Accupressure and Gem Essences from her. I have also committed to educate myself, this is just to give you an idea that I am a genuine Masseur who takes pride in their work and likes to continue his education to provide the best solution or answer to alleviate any problem.
My clients range in age from 16-89. I generally work on Athletes of all disciplines ranging from Boxers, Kickboxers, Bodybuilders, Weightlifters, Bike Riders (both Motor and Push), Football (Soccer, Rugby Union and Rugby League), Cricketers, Tri-Athletes and Field Events Athletes. I have been working on athletes from the Nepean tri-athalon since 2001. Over the years I have worked with some of Australia's Elite Athletes and World Champions from around the World in their chosen Sport.
We have not included our Overseas High Profile Clients who travel far and wide to get Therapy..
This is only some of the clients profile of past and current Australian clients who attend our clinic..
These include but not limited to :
- Jana Pittman ( 2 x World Champion , 4 x Commonwealth Champion)
- Jarrod Bannister ( Australian Javelin Champion, Commonwealth Javelin Champion)
- Matthew Outzen (Australian Javelin Champion)
- Mehmet Yagci ( Australian Weightlifting Champion, Commonwealth Weightlifting Champion)
- Trent Morrow ( "Marathon Man" - World Record Holder for Most Marathons in a year over 7 continents)
- Ellinore Hallin ( Swedish and European Record Holder for Decathlon)
- Michael Badato ( Australian Kickboxing Champion, World Kickboxing Champion)
- Reinhardt Badato ( Australian Kickboxing Champion, South Pacific Champion, World Kickboxing Champion)
- Joe Concha ( Australian Kickboxing Champion, World Kickboxing Champion)
- Luke Woods ( IFBB Pro Bodybuilder)
- Luke Schembri ( IFBB Pro Bodybuilder)
- 2017 Scotland Rugby League World Cup Team
- 2017 Tasmanian FUTSAL Football team for Nationals
- 2017 Full Force Kickboxing Team for Fight Nights
- 2017 Cancer Council Relay for Life
- 2017 City to Surf ( Singapore Airlines VIP Tent )
I have also been given the name of "The Red Adair of Massage" as I generally seem to know how to treat the problem rather than correcting one and causing another in the process.
I am currently studying Acupuncture and I am also the Director of Studies at the College of Nepean Natural Therapeutics where I lecture and teach massage to people who have an interest or want to make a career move.
I am qualified in the following modalities:
* Diploma of Remedial Therapies
* Diploma of Therapeutic Therapies
* Diploma of Remedial/Therapeutic Therapies
* Diploma of Deep Tissue Massage
* Diploma of Advanced Massage
* Diploma of Remedial Massage
* Diploma of Anatomy and Physiology
* Diploma of Sports Massage
* Diploma of Myotherapy
* Diploma of Sports Medicine
Certified in the following modalities;
* Chair Massage
* Acupressure Massage (Sydney and California)
* Trigger Point Therapy
* Dry Needling
* Neil Asher Technique
* Graston Hall Technique
Please keep in mind that theses are all of my qualifications in regards to Massage Therapy and that I have continued to expand my knowledge outside of massage to learn all aspects of the muscles which includes Strength and Conditioning courses and going to Wetlabs. (Wet Laboratories). Working with Gadivas and dissecting bodies to see the Bio Mechanics and Movements of the Body.
I hope this provides you with comprehensive details about myself and my qualifications and if you have any further questions please feel free to call me. I pride myself on the provision of old fashioned friendly service and if i am with a client and the phone rings please leave a message and i will call you back at the earliest possible time. You pay me to massage not to pick up phones!!!
A range of Techniques are used to Promote Relaxation or Stimulate and increase Circulation within the Muscles. Each Massage is different and will be completely tailored to what you ned, this includes Medical conditions that Massage can be beneficial for, deeper massage to get rid of Aches and Pains, relaxing Massage or to increase the Circulation around your Muscles a more stimulating and zingy Massage.
** PLEASE TAKE NOTE **
Angus does not work on other Massage Professionals as Others in the Past have decided to try and get a FREE Education when it has COST him, time and money. Legal action will proceed if you are found out to be a Massage Professional.
Check us out on Facebook